Voyages of the Cornucopia

This is a visual and textual log of the our 1973 Finnsailor 35 purchased on June 29, 2006. We would like to share this with our friends and others who are interested in our sailing experiences and live aboard lifestyle.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

We Haven't Sailed Over the Edge of the Earth

I cannot believe that it has been almost 9 month since my last post. I will catch everyone up on our voyage from Bridgeport to Savannah in the next few postings. Since Spring break is next week, I hope to have at least my log of our trip along the Atlantic Coast throgh th inter Coastal Waterway, and finally our arrival at Savannah, Georgia on August 9, 2007.

Bob has created graphics using Google Earth and MS Paint to create a visual log of the adventure. I will post them along with written record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home